With the Fall antique show coming up so soon, we thought we’d share a few insider tips with our blog readers to help you plan your trip out and to make the very best of your time at the show. Did you know. . .
- Marburger has a new mobile website designed for smart phones. Access it through www.roundtop-marburger.com, which offers complete show information. So, do a little show planning while you’re waiting in line somewhere – and check in during the show to get info on-site!
- In addition to the ten tents of vendors, be sure to visit tenders in the twelve historic buildings at the show – many of which offer air conditioning!
- Don’t forget to pick up your issue of “The Howdy” – the official guide to Marburger Farm with maps, vendor locations and information about on-site shipping. Look for the red magazine racks filled with FREE publications on antiques and home decor.
- The site of the Marburger Farm Antique Show is 43 acres – that’s a lot of room for fine antique finds! Be sure to wear your comfy boots!
- Just dying for a purchase, but you’re out of cash? No worries, we’ve got you covered! Marburger Farm has an ATM for your convenience!
- Exhausted from walking the show and hauling your amazing purchases around? Stop by one of our comfort stations for a quick rest (and to plan the next few hours of antique attack!)
- Looking to stay plugged in? Need to email your interior designer or your BFF about an incredible find? Want to blog about the wonderful time you’re having at the show? Not a problem – Marburger Farm offers free WiFi as well!
- Tired of paying to park and even more tired of hiking from your car to a show? We hear ya! Marburger Farm offers free parking and has a courtesy shuttle that will take you from your car to the show’s entrance. (We know you’ve gotta save your feet for antiquing!)
- Don’t forget to register for the daily cash drawings! Simply drop your admission card in the “Marburger Mailboxes” or at the Show Office front porch!
Do you have any favorite “insider tips” to share?!